|Hours||Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm|
|Location||CFE Arena Suite 100|
Have a minute? Take our survey!
The Veterans Academic Resource Center, or VARC, is your one-stop solution to your needs as a student veteran. We provide offices, study space and lounge space, as well as access to a number of university offices, in one central location.
At the Veterans Academic Resource Center, our goals are to: Help you understand and ensure your access to all of the campus resources available to you; Help you succeed by providing study space and special tutoring at your convenience; Help UCF faculty and staff understand your unique needs as a student veteran; Provide you with the tools you need to stay on track and finish your degree.
News & Announcements
• We do NOT accept emailed forms. We DO accept faxed forms that are typed. Fax documents to: 407-823-5879. It is your responsibility to call and make sure your form was received, preferably the same day you fax it.
• If you come in to certify, you will be given a written proof of deferral. Certifying early ensures your benefits will continue in a timely manner with less likelihood of a disruption in benefits. Remember: certifications are processed in the other that they are received for entering Chapter 33 tuition and fees. Once we start entering tuition and fees after add/drop period, we process in order starting with those who certified on November 13 and going in date order.
• We CANNOT certify wait-listed classes. You must be physically enrolled in the class in order to certify it.
• Chapter 33 (Post 9/11) users: you must be MORE THAN half-time AND have at least ONE face-to-face credit hour to qualify for BAH. Please note: reduced seat time and mixed mode classes do NOT meet this requirement, per the VA. The best way to be sure is to look at the class section number: if it is all numbers, it IS a face-to-face per the VA.
• Chapter 31 (voc. rehab) users: we need 2 business days to prepare your 1905, so please plan accordingly.
• Questions? Email us at: email@example.com. You MUST include your UCF ID # and you must email from your Knights email account. All emails are responded to promptly!
Our Veterans Resources Guide provides a comprehensive directory of campus, local, national, and online resources.
VA offers multiple internship programs for current students, recent graduates, VA employees, Veterans, and outside applicants. Each program is unique – the information below will allow you to explore program-specific eligibility requirements, qualifications, service obligations, and more.