Veterans and Service-Connected Students Applying to UCF?


The Office of Military and Veteran Student Success (OMVS2) is your one stop shop for enrollment to employment for our veterans, active-duty, and service-connected students.  Our staff is dedicated to your academic success and here to assist and answer your questions regarding the application process, orientation guidance, general academic advising, and university policies and procedures.  Before our office can accept any documentation relating to your VA Educational Benefits, you must apply and be accepted to the university.  The application process is detailed below.



Visit the UCF Admissions Website:  Provides guidance on admissions dates, deadlines and requirements for undergraduate and graduate students (Transfer and First Time in College).  Application for admission can be submitted up to one year prior to the start of the term desired.


  • Undergraduate Admissions Application, Dates, and Deadlines: click here
  • Graduate Admissions Dates and Deadlines:  click here
    • Visit Degree Program Specific Admissions Statistics, click here
    • Degree Program Prerequisites (will be listed in on specific program/track page), click here
Submit all required transcript and documents: 
  • Military Credit Evaluation:  Students are required to submit their DD214 and/or military transcripts to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions as part of their application process.  The Office of Military and Veteran Student Success will translate and provide recommendations for credit from the American Council on Education (ACE) Military Guide.
    • For Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and Navy Transcripts: click here
    • For Air Force Transcripts: click here
  • Transcripts from all previous institutions:
    • Undergraduate Students: official transcripts from each educational institution attended directly and official score reports from each appropriate testing agency (AICE, AP, CLEP, or IB) needs to be submitted directly from issuing institution or testing agency to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
    • Graduate Students: All applicants, regardless of program, are required to provided one transcript from each college/university attended.
  • Special Provisions for Veterans and Active-Duty Military Students: For more information about military (training, experience, or Coursework) transfer credits, click here


  • Undergraduate Students: OMVS2 provides a specific orientation session for transfer veterans and service-connected students on scheduled orientation days.  Once you have scheduled your transfer student orientation, a representative the Military and Veteran Success Center (MVSC) will email you via your KnightsMail account regarding reporting date, time, and location.  To schedule your New Student Orientation, click here
  • Graduate Students: College of Graduate Studies provides a new student orientation.  Although not mandatory, it is highly recommended.  After registering and completing the College of Graduate Studies and/or Departmental New Student Orientation, contact or stop by the Military and Veteran Student Success Center and meet with Lead School Certifying Office for VA Educational Benefits processing.


To view the documents needed after you attend new student orientation, please click here.


Tuition Assistance Information, this includes but not limited to Air Force TA, Army Ignited, Green to Gold, Navy TA, Coast Guard TA, etc. please click here.

Educational Duty for Dollars (EDD) Information, please click here.