Tuition Assistance (TA)


The Veterans Academic Resource Center DOES not process TA paperwork for UCF students who are ONLY using TA during the semester.

Tuition Assistance (TA) covers up to 100% Tuition and Fees, not to exceed $250.00 per semester credit hours or $4500 per fiscal year.

All Active Duty Service Members (including Guard and Reserve) must contact their Education Service Officer (ESO) or Education Counselor within your branch of service prior to enrolling in any college or university.  Once approved for TA,  please submit your Approval Authorization Form directly to Third Party Billing at  or call Ms. Narene Lindauer @ 407-823-2433.